Below is a link to a website page and a link to a video we created for one of our clients. This showcases how we create video, content marketing and social media that work together to drive website traffic, brand awareness and ultimately sales.
We created the video, promoted the case study, built the website landing page and created a social media strategy for Bond Water Technologies to promote their products and services. While this business is most likely different from yours, the concept and strategy is still a very relevant example of how to create content to use for both sales and marketing.
Using Video, Content Marketing and Social Media together to drive brand awareness and sales.
Here are the highlights of how this is being used:
1. The following link will take you to the landing page we created to house the information on the website http://bondwater.com/daf-issues-chemicals-that-reduce-bod-tss-fog/
2. The video and landing page are optimized for search engines. Try typing in “chemicals that reduce tss” in Google. You should see Bond’s website page ranked #1 and the Youtube video ranked #4. We show up at the top or close to the top of search engines for most other partial combinations of the page title “DAF Issues & Chemicals That Reduce BOD, TSS, FOG”. (Depending on when you are looking at this post the results might be different. At the time of this post we ranked high on most search terms.)
3. We will also use this in an upcoming email marketing newsletter which is sent to their existing database.
4. The video and case study have been posted on Youtube, shared on Faceboook and there is a plan to release the video and case study this month to LinkedIn, Twitter and other Social Media accounts.
5. This will be used as a sales tool when meeting with clients and prospects.
Our team of professionals range from the 20’s to seasoned marketing professionals and we completely understand how to create and integrate content with social media and the website to drive brand awareness and sales.
If you would like a free evaluation of how you are currently marketing your business we would love to talk with you. We can show you how video, content marketing and social media should work together to drive website traffic, brand awareness and ultimately sales.
If you would like to download our paper on Social Media integration you can click below to get your free copy.